Thursday 31 December 2009


:Hot day & Sick Girl on News Years Eve:




It has been a warm one here today in Melbourne and it is not great when you have a sick number 2 child with high temps!



So hence there really hasn't been that much happening here except this



And this image was breaking my heart



Watching Eryn and Daddy swimming in the pool

I thought that it wasn't really a great idea to let her go swimming as she had been feeling so unwell and then I gave in








Even the chickens were feeling the heat!!  Kelsi told me that the chickens were walking around with their wings out to cool their oxters (scottish word for armpits  ) I love the way this girl thinks sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya