Tuesday 13 April 2010

:67:

Today would have been my Dad's 67th birthday.  He passed away just over a year and a half ago.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him and wish that he was still here with us.


 I wish that I could phone him for a chat (which I might add was never a quick chat, our quick chats were an hour minimum) or just to hear him tell me that everything will be ok!!!


 Dad's trademark was that he would whistle 24 hours a day. I miss hearing that familier sound.

Thankfully the girls spent lots of time with their Grandad and still talk about him almost everyday.  They just loved him to bits..

This photo was taken at one of Dads favourite holiday spots Pambula Beach. 


Happy Birthday Dad!  I miss you heaps.xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya