Saturday 23 January 2010

:-: finished quilt :-:

I have finally finished Kelsi's new quilt for her bedroom.  I am really happy how it has turned out.  It is the first time that I have had a go at free motion quilting (maybe I shouldn't have started on a quilt so big!) and although there are a few mistakes, overall I am pleased with the result.
Miss Kelsi just LOVES it and Eryn is already asking when I am starting hers?!!







and this morning for a treat Ewan, Eryn and I went out for a beautiful breakfast.  Nothing beats someone cooking breakfast for you..



1 comment:

  1. love seeing all your photos and achievements. The quilt is fantastic. How the girls have grown. Liz and Billy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya