Tuesday 26 January 2010

:happy australia day:

Today we took the girls Rollerskating and they had a fantastic time.  It was 21/2 hours of fun and spills!!








They started of on rollerskates but moved onto rollerblades and found them much easier.  By the end both girls had the hang of it and were skating around by themselves.  They were very funny to watch.

Today is also the day that Ewan and I met 14 years ago in London in a place called "The Church" where lots of aussies and kiwis go to celebrate australia day.  Ewan was there with a Kiwi friend and I was there with my Aussie friends.   WOW, we could never have imagined that 14 years later we would be married living in Australia and have 2 beautiful girls..  I can't wait to see what happens over the next 14 years!!!!
I hope everyone has enjoyed their Australia Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya