Wednesday 10 February 2010

:finally some sewing:

Today I finally got around to using some of the fabric that I purchased from amitie last weekend to make this bag for a friends birthday from this tutorial.




It's the first time  I have used a magnetic snap and I didn't realise just how easy they were!!! 
More magnetic snaps are  on the shopping list..

One of our little friends is having a birthday tomorrow and he is right into Star Wars so I thought I would make him a little draw string bag to go into his birthday parcel to put some of his Star Wars characters in.

I printed the label on canvas printing paper so I am not sure how it will last.  I think it will be ok as long as it doesn't get wet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya