Thursday 19 May 2011

Powder room part 1


:powder room:
{part 1}
We have slowly been plugging away at re painting the powder room (and other rooms)

Here are some before shots of the powder room.




The walls are staying the same colour (British Paints Sandstorm), the cabinet doors Ewan sprayed a few years back and I still love them  (Dulux Antique White USA)  The black bench top replaced a hideous green one a few years back also, so that will be staying too.
Ugly brown mirror frame, brown fly screen and boring soap dispenser be gone!

After finally picking a colour to replace the brown (not as easy as I thought),


I got to work.

I painted the back wall behind the toilet and the wall next to the sink.


 (sorry about the blurry photo but you get the idea)


Part 2 tomorrow - Window
:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya