Friday 20 May 2011

Powder room part 2

:powder room:
{part 2}

The window in the powder room needed a little attention.
First we took the fly screen off


 and ripped out the old mesh.

 Ewan primed the screen with our favourite primer and gave it 3 coats of white spray paint.



We then added some new mesh and ended up with a much fresher looking fly screen.




The window glass I had frosted a few years ago and had done a little stencil effect that I wanted to get rid of.


I still had the can of frosting  so I just sprayed enough coats to cover the shapes.






I really didn't want to send much money on a blind as it is really just for looks, so when I was in Spotlight I found what I was looking for for just $15.  Bargain!!!!

So here is the before of window....


and after looking much fresher.....



Tomorrow the ugly mirror.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya