Saturday, 21 May 2011

Powder room part 3

:powder room:
{part 3}

The mirror was a dark brown/black colour and wasn't really fitting the "fresh" new look.

Ewan made the frame for the mirror a while ago and as we had stuck it on the wall, there was no way we were going to try and take it off.
We decided to buy some moulding, cut the mitres, prime and paint then attach the moulding straight onto the mirror.

We used Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength Clear Construction Adhesive.

It worked a treat!

Once we had all the moulding on, we held it in place with painters tape overnight.

After a few more coats of paint the next day we had a fresh new mirror.

Tomorrow the soap dispenser..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya